Expired 3 months agoInactive Job
- homeworksenergy.com), the largest home services company in Massachusetts, is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst, who will be responsible for providing management and department heads with the analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial, and strategic decisions.
- This position will report into the Chief Financial Officer, and work closely with the Business Intelligence department and various members of the Senior Management Team. This group is responsible for running the budgeting process, as well as for managing cash flow forecasting models, financial and variance analysis, and other performance tools and reports.
- Additional work on corporate development and acquisition opportunities may also be required.
- We’re proud of the impact we made in 2019: 600,000 metric tons of CO2 saved 125,000 cars off the road for one year $165 million of customer lifetime savings We are seeking qualified candidates who will represent our values in all interactions: Always Gettin' Bettah Positive HWEnergy Make a Difference Inspire Customer Confidence In This Together As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HomeWorks Energy celebrates diversity and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
- Job Type: Full-time Benefits: 401(k) matching Dental insurance Flexible spending account Health insurance Paid time off Referral program Vision insurance Schedule: Day shift Monday to Friday Show more
- All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.
- We are a metrics driven, fast paced start-up company working to make every home in Massachusetts more energy efficient.
- We offer a continuous improvement work environment with the tenacious goal of reducing every homeowner’s energy consumption by at least 30%.
Links for HomeWorks Energy Inc.