Fox Rehabilitation: Speech Language Pathologist
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Position Requirements Valid speech language pathologist license in the state(s) of practice, or eligibility to apply Graduation from an accredited speech language pathology program Basic computer literacy skills Current CPR certification Able to wear PPE, including, but not limited to masks, face shields, goggles, gloves, and gowns in instances where there is a safety hazard or public health emergency.
- About the Opportunity You'll be a part of a professional private practice providing Geriatric House Calls™ to older adults for over two decades across the Atlantic and Mid-West regions.
- As a speech language pathologist on our NJ Northeast 1 team, you will contribute exceptional skill and provide unprecedented, proactive, evidence-based therapy to older adults in Mahwah and surrounding areas.
- Job DescriptionFOX is seeking top caliber Speech Language Pathologist to join our growing team in the Mahwah and surrounding areas.
- As a valued FOX clinician, you can chose PRN or you can be salaried with benefits and providing 30-35 visits per week with overtime at the per diem rate, if desired.
- You're a trusted colleague and clinician who operates with integrity, compassion, and enthusiasm for helping older adults to be stronger and live better, longer.
- You thrive in an autonomous setting, achieving expectations for scheduling and caseload management.
- You're a happy, well-trained clinician who never ceases to amaze your patients, the community, and yourself.
Links for Fox Rehabilitation