Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Convenient hours for anyone seeking an amazing part-time opportunity Our ambassadors are essential in leading activities that reflect and uphold our five core values of Courtesy, Service, Cleanliness, Safety and Integrity, while promoting diversity equity and inclusion within our teams.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Following all updated CDC Regulations
- Maintains accurate records of training class paperwork and attendance; enters data, files, faxes, answers phone calls, makes copies and performs general office duties.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Our goal is not only to provide a safe and friendly atmosphere but to elevate the entertainment experience in Kansas City. Our team members are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories of a lifetime for our guests every day!
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to speak in front of a large audience, conveying subject matter in a professional and engaging manner.
Links for Worlds of Fun