Food Service Technician - PRN
- Assists with customer-facing duties as assigned, including cashiering, tray line delivery, and catering special events.
- Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance.
- Assists with sanitation duties, including dishwashing and maintaining work and food service areas in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status.
- UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package.
- Our employees and their family members have full access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes up to 5 free counseling visits and work/life solutions, such as one free legal consultation.
- Assists with preparing food and beverages for distribution to patients, guests, service/dining areas, and catering services.
- Work Schedule: PRN (No guaranteed amount of hours per pay period), Rotating Shifts
Links for UCHealth