Flynn Group of Companies: Roofing Service Technician
- Com #LI-KB1 Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a buildings outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals.
- Job SummaryFlynn is currently seeking highly skilled Commercial Roofing Service Techs to join our team in Seattle, WA. If you are a knowledgeable, skilled, team oriented and safety focused individual, then we invite you to apply!
- We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
- Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
- As a member of our roofing team, you will be installing a variety of commercial roof systems.
- However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
- All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S. Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment.
- Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Links for Flynn Group of Companies