Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
- Associated topics: building maintenance, dig, irrigation, laborer, landfill, landscaping, mower, road, sweep, tree pruner
- Works with the assistance of a Fleet Maintenance Technicians (FMT) 3, Lead Fleet Maintenance Technician, Fleet Maintenance Supervisor or Fleet Manager, when performing highly technical or intricate diagnostic type repairs.
- Must be computer literate, and have experience with engine, ABS, transmission, etc.
- This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance, facility maintenance duties, utilizes key functions of shop management system and other electronic systems available, works in accordance with all federal/state and corporate compliance guidelines (i.e., safety, DOT), replaces defective components as instructed, other support duties as required.
- Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity EmployerEEO is The Law - click here for more informationEEO StatementCalifornia applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
Links for Dairy Farmers of America