Flagship: Project Manager
- Flagship is a brand and creative studio that believes in the potency of positive brand chemistry.
- With strategic thinking and a commitment to meaningful design, we’ve built an international reputation for crafting high-quality, effective brand solutions for clients big and small.
- Our Client Services team is the caretaker of our relationships with clients and critical to maximizing client satisfaction.
- We seek an experienced Account Executive/Project Manager who is adept at developing strong client relationships, understanding the client business, providing leadership to the team, strategic thinking and improving the overall client experience, while also possessing a deep understanding of creative development in all its forms.
- Must also have the ability to manage the day to day, facilitate creative dialogue and faithfully represent our creative efforts and methodologies to clients.
- This person will assist the Account Manager with numerous clients, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget, while also working closely with clients to anticipate future needs.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of communications and best-practice methodology to oversee integrated communications solutions to our clients challenging business problems.
- The successful candidate will use their experiences to strengthen our relationships while fostering strong, successful partnerships with our clients.
- What you will do: Manage day-to-day responsibilities with your accounts such as managing workload, budgets and timelines.
- Help maximize agency billings and profitability from the clients that you help manage.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their branding and advertising requirements; Working with agency colleagues to devise brand strategy and campaigns that meets the clients brief and budget; Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the Account Manager and the Agency Execs), the brand strategy, campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Working with the Account Manager to brief creative, production, (and media agency when required) research, strategists, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies; Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Own and collaborate on effective and detailed creative briefs Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Develop case studies by collaborating with internal agency team following successful projects and campaigns Arranging and attending meetings; making pitches, along with other agency staff, to win new business for the agency.
- Come join an amazing team who is trailblazing in the brand strategy and campaigns space.
Stand out and contact Flagship directly