- Why Choose AA Asphalting Full Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision 401K Profit Sharing option Discounted YMCA membership Year Round Employment Paid Time Off (PTO) Holiday pay CDL Class A Training program Ongoing training opportunities Career growth opportunities Over 40 years of experience Family & Holiday company sponsored events If this sounds like a great position for you or someone that you know inquire NOW by submitting your resume.
- Uses hand signals and direction signs to direct traffic around road construction site.
- Our customers include Public Utilities, General Contractors, Government Agencies, Private Businesses and individual Homeowners.
- Requirements: Must have a current flagger's card.
- As we continue to grow, we are searching for motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team Responsibilities Include: Sets up traffic zones according to regulations or traffic control plan (TCP) using jobsite signs, cones, etc.
- and determines basic traffic control needs under supervision of TCS or Foreman.
- Ability to understand and apply safe traffic control practices, sometimes in stressful or emergency situations.
- Ability to control signaling devices (such as paddles and flags) in order to provide clear and positive guidance to drivers approaching a temporary traffic control (TTC) zone in frequently changing situations.
Links for AA Asphalting, LLC