Expired 16 days agoInactive Job
- Escalates any serious concerns and complaints to the GM. Provides exceptional customer service to retail operations (shake bar & pro-shop and juice bar items).
- Benefits: (For a Full-Time Employee) Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Life insurance ($25k), MetLife Long Term Disability (LTD), MetLife PTO & Paid Holidays 401K Employee Assistance Program (EAP), MetLife Complimentary membership for you and one other (full time employees only) Employee Discounts and more!
- Answers the telephone before the second ring with a smile, answering member questions or transitioning a prospects telephone inquiry over to a Sales Lead. Effectively schedules, cancels or reschedules personal training appointments for our members promptly.
- Conducts locker room and floor checks regularly throughout shift.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a health club environment.
- FITNESS CONSULTANT Summary & Reports to: The Edge Fitness Clubs front desk is the hub where all of the days business starts and ends and is the place Fitness Consultants are stationed.
- Key Qualifications: Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong attention to detail Thrives in a customer focused environment Excellent Team-Work Education & Experience: A University degree is preferred A strong focus on the customer/client Related industry experience preferred (i.e. retail, hospitality, leisure, fitness, etc
- Its the area members approach when they need help or want to make a purchase.
Links for The Edge Fitness Clubs, LLC