Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry
- An OTF Coach must focus on a well rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the client’s experience and results.
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- We are currently seeking qualified trainers and coaches who can deliver a fantastic workout experience to our clients.
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- As an OTF Fitness Coach, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically pre-designed workouts for up to 26 clients per session.
- This position requires a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting.
Links for Orangetheory Fitness-Fresno CA