- Suggest Revision
- Implements firefighter training program, to include firefighting techniques, fire prevention theories, fire suppression, hazardous material mitigation, proper rescue activities, and emergency medical services functions: instructs recruits; maintains standards through the effective coordination of activities; and provides recommendations for new hires, transfers and promotions.
- Coordinates departmental fire training activities: consults with supervisor and other department personnel to review activities, resolve problems, provide recommendations, or receive advice/direction; ensures departmental compliance with all applicable codes, laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures; and initiates any actions necessary to correct deviations or violations.
- Maintains training files and records: tracks training received by individual firefighters; maintains and submits reports regarding attendance at mandated fire training sessions; and maintains statistical information regarding training requirements.
- Skills:Excellent communication skillsStrong supervisory skillsStrong people skillsCertification: Fire Inspector I, Fire Instructor I (II preferred), at least a Georgia EMT Intermediate or Advanced certification or above.
- Must obtain EMS Instructor within one (1) year of hire.
Trainers shall attend instructor qualification training or other specialized training conducted at various CONUS or OCONUS locations. LNO is currently in search of a Regional Hub Node (RHN) Training Specialist with WIN-T baseband experience in support of the Communications Electronics Life Cycle Management Command (CECOM FMD) for a full-time opportunity at Grovetown, GA.Apply NowUpdated 22 days ago