Financial Technical Specialist
Expired 29 days agoInactive Job
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD. Responsibilities Candidate will support an Army Staff office providing financial analysis and expertise by utilizing the Army General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and the Comprehensive Cost and Requirements System (CCaRS).
- A bachelors degree is preferred and ideally this degree would be in the fields of Business, Management, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- Peraton Overview Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy.
- They will provide government leadership and staff with queries, data drill downs, and analytical assessments necessary to make informed decisions as they apply to Army Air and Missile Defense systems.
- As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure.
- Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets.
- As a government contractor, Peraton abides by the following provision Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination ProvisionThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
- Individual should have proficient MS office product-line expertise as well as have knowledge of DoD Army Budget execution, financial management policies and processes as well as analyzing and implementing DoD budgetary regulations and policies.
Links for Peraton