Financial Planning Associate
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Beneficial but not required: CFP, CRPC, CPA, Series 7, 63 or 65 and insurance licenses
- The ideal teammate for the personal financial planning specialist is humble, hungry and people smart.
- Our financial planning team is looking for talented and enthusiastic A players that have drive, love serving people, have a thirst for growing and learning, steward their own time and money well and value wisdom to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in financial planning, finance, accounting or business preferred
- Work or intern experience in financial planning/ advice, banking, insurance, accounting or securities experience
- Loves to learn new things and comes up with ideas on how to apply learnings to the practice
- Detail oriented - Fanatical about getting things done efficiently and correctly the first time
- Eager to share ideas and a willingness to embrace other's ideas and change
Links for Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Franchise Offi...