Financial Planning Analyst
Last updated 5 hours ago
- N/A – Perfect opportunity for a candidate with the desire to obtain the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation.
- PRIMARY FUNCTION : Participate as a member of a client segment group to support Relationship Managers in all aspects of the financial planning process for ultra-high net worth client families and single family office clients.
- Investments – Implement and monitor client’s asset allocation; perform trading and rebalancing analysis; initiate transactions for mutual funds, ETFs, and separately managed accounts, tax-loss harvesting and portfolio monitoring to meet cash needs.
- Clear potential to develop business acumen including strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Insurance – Examination of insurance needs (life, property & casualty, long-term care, excess liability, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other Social Sciences field with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a client-focused professional services organization.
- Tax – Coordinate the collection of income tax information, calculation and payment of taxes, and client requests for tax projections.
- Assist Relationship Managers with comprehensive financial planning, including but not limited to:Financial – Prepare cash flow reports, balance sheets, and net worth statements; analyze the impact of various financial market return assumptions and spending rates on wealth projections.
Links for Pitcairn Trust Company