Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- Knowledge of telco accounting practices.
- Monitors company cash flow situation by updating cash flow projections, investing excess funds, analyzing long-term debt and reviewing accounts receivable reports and weekly cash requirements.
- Prepares income tax expense and estimated tax payment calculations.
- Knowledge of auditing, cash management and budgeting.
- May research, analyze and make recommendations for investment options to general manager and board of directors as requested.
- Specific responsibilities typically include receipts and disbursements, accounting and financial record keeping and reporting, short-term investments and management of cash flow and tax return preparation.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs, copier, fax, and telephone systems.
- Skill in reading and interpreting statistical and financial data.
Links for Kaptel