Financial Authorization Specialist
Last updated 1 day ago
- The hospital is known in the community for its nationally accredited oncology program - the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Center, home to the area's only adult bone marrow transplant program - and Level II trauma center.
- The facility's full range of specialized services includes cardiovascular care and rehabilitation, imaging services, women's services, joint replacement and orthopedics, surgical services including weight loss surgery, wound care, emergency care, cancer care, nutrition services, and a sleep disorder center.
- You will communicate with insurance case manager regarding the pre-certification process
- You will obtain required pre-certification from insurance company
- You will determine if pre-certification is required
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Financial Authorization Specialist to help us reach our goals.
- As a(an) Financial Authorization Specialist with St. David's South Austin Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
- We are reviewing applications for our Financial Authorization Specialist opening.
Links for HCA