- Suggest Revision
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets that require advanced technology and high reliability.
- These markets include aerospace and defense, factory automation, air and water quality environmental monitoring, electronics design and development, oceanographic research, deepwater oil and gas exploration and production, medical imaging and pharmaceutical research.
- Financial Analyst / Database Administrator: Utilizes TM1 to create financial models and reports for data analysis and satisfying financial reporting requirements.
- Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Experience in database management and TM1 required.
Updated 0 days ago