Expired 7 years agoInactive Job
- SIMILAR JOBS FINANCE-CFO/CONTROLLER Confidential Accounting Manager Faith Asset Management Accounting Manager - Great Group of People To Work With Robert Half Finance & Accounting U.S Full Charge Bookkeeper Confidential Director of Finance - Great Opportunity!
- By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website.
- EOE Job Snapshot Employment Type Full-Time Job Type Nonprofit - Social Services, Accounting, Finance Education Not Specified Experience At least 3 year(s) Manages Others Not Specified Industry Not for Profit - Charitable Required Travel Not Specified Apply Now Company Overview Family Services of Greater Waterbury
- Send Email Cancel Finance Director Enter notes about this job:Save Notes Cancel From (your email) Please enter valid email address.
- Established in 1909, Family Services of Greater Waterbury, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to meet unmet community needs by providing high quality clinical and support services to help individuals, children and families lead successful lives.
- Accounting Degree with at least 3 years of not for profit experience,
- Creative Financial Staffing CareerBuilder Tip: For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- FSGW provides respectful and effective social services to economically disadvantage families, children and individuals who are affected by mental health issues and/or family violence.
Links for Family Services of Greater Waterbury