Last updated 2 days ago
- As the world’s largest musical instrument manufacturer, we are known for our quality, stellar customer service and innovation.
- Yamaha is looking for a Finance Business Manager responsible for driving key strategic finance deliverables, which includes managing and continually improving a drivers-based corporate financial model, providing business/financial insights and analytics, and collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to establish company alignment.
- Robust employee wellness programs including free onsite music lessons
- Bachelors degree in economics/finance plus 5-7 years related experience showing strong career progression; management consulting/ investment banking/private equity experience a plus
- Manage key deliverables and assist management in preparing external communications, including quarter updates
- Be responsible for consolidated strategic and financial planning process (e.g. forecasts, budget, long range plan) and the underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Collaborate with management team and department leaders across the company to establish alignment, while providing analytical rigor in evaluating strategic initiatives and decision processes
- Discounted hotel, travel, entertainment, and other attractions
Links for Yamaha