Finance Analyst / Professional 2
- Job DescriptionProject Controller/Senior Financial Analyst •Support Project Manager & Commercial Project Manager in day-to-day commercial operation of the project •Ensures the accuracy of project books and records by complying with IFRS, internal financial reporting guidelines, and local GAAP requirements.
- Controlling of individual cost objects (actuals / forecast) as partner to budget responsibilities.
- SAP updates including cost plan changes, contractual milestone billings, analysis of actual results, and other assigned SAP tasks as requested.
- Monthly controlling/monitoring of actual & forecasted costs in a project.
- Supports with special financial topics related to e.g. tariffs, Export control, goods accompanying invoices, hedging, internal control system.
- Candidates will need to work independently while leveraging the finance teams and overall organization in both the US and our international affiliates.
- REQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION: •4-7 years related experience •Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting •Legally authorized for employment in the US and will NOT require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills •Creative and independent thinker with the ability to interact with all levels of management and departments within the organization while taking a hands-on approach to problem solving •Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS office •Adaptability and flexibility to manage changing demands •Knowledge of SAP
Stand out and contact Softpath System LLC directly