Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Conduct cash flow analyses regularly and make recommendations to Executive Director and Affiliate Treasurer based on findings.
- Procure and maintain office supplies and systems including copier, fax, postage meter, credit card terminal, phone system, and alarm system.
- Responsible for month-end and event financial processing, with support from Affiliate Treasurer and finance committee as needed.
- Position Classification: Non-Exempt, part time (20 hours per week)
- Advanced skills with PeopleSoft, Convio, Salesforce, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Perform 90-day event report processing and year-end reporting, including general ledger adjustments if needed.
- Stewardship and Accountability - Ensures that resources are utilized to create the greatest impact.
- Manage accounts receivable and payable.
Links for Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio