File Clerk/Office Assistant
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Top Plaintiff Law Firm seeks hardworking file clerk to join our team.
- Primary duties will include but are not limited to organizing, indexing and filing legal documents, file room maintenance, phone calls, copying, and scanning.
- If you are interested in this position, professional, articulate, detail-oriented, bilingual, able to multi-task, work unassisted, and can lift 15-20 lbs., please email us with your resume.
- - Just posted -
- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- File clerks help maintain the document database, help other employees find documents and files they are looking for, and help make sure that documents they are given are stored and labeled correctly for later use.
- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- more reliable than spontaneous
Links for JML LAW, APLC