Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers needs inta full-service personnel solutions organization.
- Looking for candidates who have some sort of records retention/file clerk history.
- ; ability to lift, bend, reach overhead for up to 25lbs; Possess working knowledge of records management; Possess basic math skills including addition and subtraction; ability to complete computer-based trainings; ability to work as a team with others; organizational skills.
- We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana.
- Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward tdeliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering tour customers specific needs.
- Knowledge of records retention; ability to navigate Focus system; ability to cross reference physical file information with electronic data such as member's names, dates of birth, etc.
- Job DescriptionStaff will be tasked with pulling member files from shelves in file room, using the electronic records system to confirm termination dates, and organize files in appropriate boxes to be later shipped to Central Phoenix.
- Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward alsoperates numerous delivery centers across North America and India.
Links for BCforward