Field Technician II - MSP
Expired 11 days agoInactive Job
- Requirements Driven individual who loves technology Experience with Microsoft Products including Windows Desktop, Server and the Office Product Suites Experience with virtualization platforms including VMware, Hyper V, Citrix, RDS Experience with network troubleshooting/configuration including basic configuration of managed switches and firewalls Experience troubleshooting/configuring VOIP phone systems Ability to travel and work according to a changing schedule.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- To ensure success as a field service technician, you should have excellent troubleshooting skills, plenty of field experience, and the ability to adapt to a changing work schedule.
- As a field service technician, you will be required to travel to client locations, install new equipment, respond to service requests, troubleshoot equipment issues, and provide technical training on company equipment.
- We are looking to hire an experienced field service technician to look after the service and maintenance needs of our customers.
- Ultimately, a top-level field service technician efficiently manages all service callouts, providing high-quality service and repairs for any job size.
- McLane Intelligent Solutions (MIS) is a fast-growing and managed services provider located in Central Texas.
- Can you walk your grandparent through a printer setup and not show your frustration?
Links for McLane Intelligent Solutions