Expired 10 days agoInactive Job
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, equipment, motor vehicles and heavy equipment and perform related duties as assigned by the Equipment Manager.
- Education and Experience: Class A Commercial Driver s License is preferred DOT Certification Company Benefits: Competitive pay based on experience Negotiable relocation assistance for those who qualify Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Short Term Disability Available Flex Benefit Plan 401(k) Retirement Plan (with up to 4% company match) Paid time off Company truck for traveling from job site to job site Tool Allowance Show more
- Duininck Companies LLC, headquartered in West Central Minnesota, is a family-run company, diversified in industries ranging from construction to manufacturing, from real estate development to distribution.
- The primary function of the position will be to diagnose and repair all heavy construction equipment on different job sites or in the shop.
- Inspect, add and/or change fluids and lubricants; check and replace worn parts and perform other routine service and maintenance.
- Due to continued growth, we are actively seeking a Field Technician to join our team!
- From the guiding vision and values, to the shared resources and capital, Duininck Companies provides a solid foundation; giving each of our independently operated family businesses the agility of a small company, and the stability and resources of a major corporation.
- Required Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Ability to use a wide variety of hand and power tools.
Links for Duininck