Field Service Technician - Reliability
Last updated 7 days ago
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance using vibration analysis, oil analysis, and motor circuit testing.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance using vibration analysis, oil analysis, and motor circuit testing as required.
- Vibration analysis certification and computer experience desired.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ hands-on experience with proficiency in dynamic balancing, laser alignment, and other mechanical repairs on rotating equipment.
- Change out rotating equipment, align, and perform baseline vibration.
- Perform infrared survey on mechanical, electrical or process equipment.
- Must be able to be on-call for emergency services after-hours, weekends, and holidays if required.
- Observe all safety procedures and policies and use proper protective equipment (especially eye, ear protection and steel toe shoes/boots, gloves, etc
Links for Tampa Armature Works, Inc