Field Service Technician- Charlotte- Kiosk
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Inspects, installs, and services medical and related technical equipment in various medical institutions including but not limited to emergency medical services, hospitals, free standing same day surgery centers, clinics, medical research facilities, dental facilities and veterinarian facilities.
- Will utilize specialized Computer Maintenance Management System for documentation of all medical device/equipment installation, service and repairs.
- Trouble shooting, diagnostics repair, calibration and maintaining equipment, using hand tools, power tools, measuring devices, computer software/hardware and knowledge of manufacturers’ manuals and preventative-maintenance schedules.
- The Field Service Technician does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Contributes to accident free operations and compliance to all health, safety, environmental, and quality requirements and regulations.
- Maintain daily schedule on the EMSAR Dispatching system to ensure communication between Management and Field Technicians.
- Willing to work days, evenings, weekends and occasional overnight travel.
- Available and willing to work days, evenings and weekends traveling as necessary
Links for CSA Service Solutions LLC