Expired 14 hours agoInactive Job
- About ChampionXChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry.
- Associated topics: calibrate, customer service, diagnose, field service, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, malfunction, service technician
- ChampionX has an immediate need for a Licensed Electrician/ Field Service Technician located in Odessa, TX. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits."
- Must be a Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- Must have 2 years Field Service Technician experience, preferred experience with high voltage
- Responsible for installation, wiring, cabling, and troubleshooting for equipment.
- Employee is required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment including but not limited to shoes/boots, hard hats, or respirators.
- In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.