Field Service Representative - Power Distribution
Expired 3 days agoInactive Job
- Home based work with daily travel to customer sites ranging from Global Cloud providers to local industry - Company vehicle and all tools/equipment supplied
- Associated topics: compress, drill, field and refinery operations, maintain, pipeline, refinery, rep, repair, rig, tanker
- Enjoy a wide array of challenging work from commissioning, maintaining, and modernizing power distribution equipment to troubleshooting network communicationsSchneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more.
- Have a technical degree or similar experience with power distribution equipment, electrical theory or similar desirable discipline and or military training equivalent
- Outstanding earning potential on top of base salary, including overtime and uncapped sales lead commissions.
- You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us.
- Have the following characteristics: safety oriented, customer-centric, problem solver, continuous learner, self-starter able to operate both independently or on a team, punctual, organized, professional appearance, and adaptable to a wide variety of work environments.
- Continuous Education and Advanced Career opportunities with the Global Leader in energy and automation digital solutionsQualificationsWe know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience.
Links for Schneider Electric