Expired 6 months agoInactive Job
- Troubleshoot equipment using PLC programs on existing machines (Allen Bradley, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi, Omron and other software packages).
- Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, customer service, field service, field service technician, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance technician, malfunction, millwright
- Typical work schedule will be at customer sites in local area 70%, non-local (US & international) 20%, and 10% at the home office in Portsmouth, NH.
- Perform field service operations that requiring strong technical skills.
- Construct prototype models, as requested.
- Overhaul existing equipment Often work non-standard schedules at field locations with exposure to varying environmental conditions.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment, using available resources and knowledge to resolve problems.
- Conduct detailed inventories and inspections to determine necessary maintenance and repairs.
Links for Entakt