Field Property Inspector/Estimator
Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Dropbox and Google Maps preferred.
- Ladder, inspection equipment, and company polo provided.
- General duties include, but are not limited to climbing a ladder to perform roof and attic inspections, identifying, photographing and documenting property damages, preparing a scope of work, interviewing property owners to gather and handle confidential insurance claim information.
- Local, established company is currently recruiting top Field Property Inspectors & Estimators in the Dallas/Fort Worth areas due to explosive demand from recent storms that have affected thousands of property owners.
- Qualified candidates will have a truck or SUV to carry a 2-story ladder.
- Mandatory in-person interviews are currently available the week of September 26, 2016, in Houston (Monday – Wednesday) and Dallas (Thursday).
- Mandatory field training will take place with Lead Estimators the week of October 3, 2016.
- The ideal candidate currently resides in Dallas/Fort Worth and is comfortable working throughout the area of residence.
Links for Insurance Claim Advantage LLC