Field In-Home Solutions Technician
- Skills and experience Ideal technicians have: High energy, resourcefulness, and ability to multitask; An eye for opportunities to sell customers on new personalized technology; Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative, with a high degree of integrity; Sales, electrical, maintenance/repair, cable, military, and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Additionally, we train our technicians on COVID protocols, stringent cleaning practices and how to limit one-on-one interactions while servicing customers' homes.
- In this role, you will: Install and manage customer products, while creating opportunities to sell them on new personalized technology; Work autonomously to upsell and offer smart home solutions to customers on a daily basis; Relocate power and place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers and whole-home connectivity technology in customer homes; Conduct site surveys and in-person home assessments.
- at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs; Valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard; Resilience in the face of a fast-paced and changing environment; Ability to pivot work hours.
- The In-Home Services organization supports thousands of talented employees in 135+ facilities delivering service solutions to customers in every zip code.
- DISH is committed to putting safety first by providing all personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, protective eyewear and sanitizing solutions.
- Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test, and an acceptable driving record.
- All technicians must have: Ability to work in-person in multiple homes per day (this is not a work-from-home position; you will be in the field servicing customers' homes); Ability to stand for long periods of time on ladders, lift over 70 lbs.
Links for DISH Network Corporation