Field Clinical Specialist, Western PA/West VA - Transcatheter Heart Valve
Last updated 21 days ago
- Become a driving force in the launch and commercialization of the groundbreaking, interventional cardiology device, the Transcatheter Heart Valve (THV).
- Partner with the proctor and sales organization to plan and implement physician and support staff trainings
- Expert clinical skills specifically in cardiac surgery or interventional cardiology are strongly preferred; exceptional candidates with other relevant medical device clinical sales support experience will be considered including but not limited to CRM and Spine
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working in the sterile environment of a cath lab or operating room required.
- This role reports to an assigned Regional Director and will collaborate with multiple departments including Sales, Clinical Affairs, Marketing, Quality, Regulatory, and Education.
- A successful track record closing technical medical sales also a plus
- Collaborate with the Territory Manager on growing the THV therapy through therapy awareness programs
- Attend implants, conduct device preparation and crimping of the Sapien valve in each assigned case; consult with physicians to support them in reaching expert proficiency in the THV procedure to deliver positive patient outcomes; manage complaint handling process as needed
Links for Edwards Lifesciences Corp