Federal Budget SME / Program Manager
Expired 7 months agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
- SCC provides cradle to grave technology and acquisition advisement support for programs in these agencies, including Technology Planning and Implementation and Business Process Improvements.
- Specialized knowledge is not limited to acquisitions, grants, budgetary and federal regulations and may include knowledge of areas supported by acquisitions and grants management
- We are a Veterans Affairs (VA) CVE verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
- Job Title: Federal Budget Subject Matter Expert / Program Manager Job Location: Silver Spring, MD Salary: Commensurate with Education and Experience.
- Expertise may be called out, without limitation, in product selection, acquisition planning, system design, grants and financial management, security and other operational and analytical disciplines to include reliability, maintainability and life cycle cost management.
- Assist with leading implementation of budget and performance goals and improved financial performance within the organization as well as the administrative activities to achieve breakthrough efficiencies.
- Company Description Stafford Consulting Company (SCC), Inc. is a federal technology and acquisitions consulting company.
Links for Science and Technology Associates, Inc (STA)