Expired 22 days agoInactive Job
- CORA is seeking a Clinical Counselor to join its Clinical Services team, working in our Family Advocate and Teen Intervention programs.
- Clinical Counselor, Family Advocate and Teen Intervention
- CORA Services is a non-profit agency whose mission is to assist youth, children, and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity.
- Working knowledge of delinquency prevention concepts and the effects of substance use essential
- The Clinical Counselor is responsible for providing intervention counseling services as well as resource management services to adolescents, children and their family members with pre-clinical concerns related to use of or exposure to AOD.
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Links for CORA Services