Family Service Advisor - Sales
Expired 6 years agoInactive Job
- Qualified candidates will posses: A minimum of 1 year cemetery sales experience or 2 years outside sales experience Excellent customer sales, service and communication skills Be able to work both over the phone and in person with clients Must be able to work with client one on one & build strong customer relationships Generate revenue by selling company products Must be self-motivated and available to work day, evening, and weekend hours if needed
- The Bronze Stone Group, one of the Midwest's fastest growing and most successful privately-owned companies in the cemetery industry, has an immediate opening at Green Haven Memorial Gardens, Canfield, OH for individuals with integrity, who are service minded, energetic, financially ambitious, and enjoy helping others.
- If you have the desire and dedication needed to excel in sales as a Family Service Advisor apply with the Bronze Stone Group.
- Greenlawn Memory Gardens has served Sandusky, Seneca and Erie Counties with high quality, family focused service for over 40 years.
- Family Service Advisor - Sales
- Are you interested in a: *Positive work / life balance *Maintaining a positive and professional work environment *Above average commission payouts *Unlimited earning potential *Training pay *Monthly Incentive programs *Advertising support *Health / dental / paid vacation / 401k with company match
- Please review all application instructions before applying to Green Haven Memorial Gardens.
- By pressing continue, you will see questions from the employer that are part of this application.
Links for Green Haven Memorial Gardens