Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Morel mushroom and a variety of berry picking seasons are popular spring and summer activities.
- The community of Grangeville has 3,800 residents at an elevation of 3,500 feet, and features warm summer days, mild winters and four seasons of outdoor recreation.
- A city owned ski hill is just 10 minutes from town and a major ski resort is an easy 90 minute drive from Grangeville.
- Two national forests are right in your backyard with bird and big game hunting, hiking, and camping opportunities just minutes from town.
- Associated topics: care, family medicine, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, outpatient, physician md do, practice, practice physician, urgent care
- Five major rivers cut through this diverse landscape offering a variety of seasonal recreation including world class fishing, hunting and superb whitewater rafting.
- This is the perfect opportunity for a provider who has an interest in a full scope of family practice in a rural setting, enjoys the outdoors and everything small town living offers!
- We offer: competitive salary moving allowance sign on bonus paid liability insurance Generous PTO and CME