Faculty Position - Finance
- Emory University’s Goizueta Business School is accepting applications for full-time faculty positions for the 2019-20 academic year with possible openings in the areas of accounting, finance, information systems & operations management, marketing, and organization & management.
- Successful applicants will have a record of scholarly publications in top research journals and professional achievement commensurate with the appointment, and they will have demonstrated the ability to teach effectively at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
- The School seeks candidates who have earned a PhD (or equivalent) or expect to receive a doctorate by September 1, 2019.
- Candidates should apply with a statement of their teaching, research, and other professional interests, along with a copy of their current vita.
- All materials received will be reviewed the appropriate area coordinator or recruiting committee chair.
- Visit our website at www.
- Emory University is an EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Employer.
Stand out and contact Emory University directly