Last updated 3 hours ago
- UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by lawWe welcome those with experience in jobs such as Warehouseman, Logistics Manager, and Warehouse Associate and others in the Logistics to apply.
- Responsibilities will include loading and unloading, packing and unpacking, auditing, general housekeeping, kitting, inbound processing, scanning orders, shipping and receiving, put-a-way, data entry into computerized inventory control systems and inventory control.
- paid weekly No Experience NecessaryShift: Day (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM) Day (11:00 AM - 7:30 PM) Day (7:00 AM - 5:30 PM) We are recruiting for our full-time Warehouse Associate positions at UPS Supply Chain Solutions.
- In addition, most positions may require you to operate powered equipment such as a forklift or hydraulic jack lift to perform duties.
- These positions may require lifting of at least 70 pounds and working at heights of up to 28 feet while using Powered Equipment.
- Full-time employees receive an attractive benefit package including medical benefits, vision and dental coverage, paid vacations and holiday, and paid discretionary days.
- The work environment is focused on quality and relies on teamwork to accomplish daily tasks.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification preferred.
Links for United Parcel Service