Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Knowledge of challenges Veterans may face, such as PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injury, preferred.
- Maintain vehicle provided to Facility Manager to transport veterans to and from treatment
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Facility Managers work a standard work week but will be required to work some evenings and weekends to meet demands of the apartment guest in Huntersville, NC.
- Provide quarterly budgets, stipends, and reimbursements for Veterans to the Executive Director for review/approval
- On site management of the 8 apartments rented for Veterans attending treatment
- Manage and document guest reservations/scheduling, guest accommodations, and guest stays at apartments
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency and to meet the Veteran’s family needs
Links for The Independence Fund Inc.