Facility Attendant- Custodial Duties
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Reports to: Building Manager, Willa Gill Center, Mt. Carmel Redevelopment Corporation Inc.
- Daily make sure that the lobby restrooms are clean; disinfect the toilet stools and seats, wash partitions and check and or wash walls, wash sinks, hand dryers, soap dispensers, door knobs and stock supplies e.g. toilet tissue, soap and paper towels, sweep and mop the floor use floor strippers and buffer as needed.
- Deliver donations as specified into the facility or to the Building or to the Building Manager
- Attend the Turtle Hill Neighborhood meeting on the second Tuesday evening of the month from 5:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. and clean the facility after the meeting.
- Shovel and remove snow, treat slick areas with ice melt at all entrances of the building on an as needed basis.
- Flexible Schedule as relief and special scheduled dining room rental events
- Task for dining room rental events: Clean facility kitchenette, restrooms, remove trash from the grounds, arrange, wipe tables and chairs for events and staff the event as scheduled.
- Place folding chairs in the lobby for elderly and disabled people; fold up the chairs after the food kitchen closes.
Links for Wilhelmina Gill Multi - Service Center