Facilities Technician III
- This position is responsible for Preventative Maintenance of the facility conveyance system,troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining warehouse equipment, rack repair changes, working at heights, performing battery changes, housekeeping, plumbing, metal fabrication and carpentry.
- Daily tasks may include: plumbing, painting, rack repair, cleaning, general carpentry skills and metal fabrication.
- Experience with building systems such as fire suppression, air compressors, power distribution
- Chewy is currently recruiting for a Facilities and Maintenance Tech III at our fulfillment center.
- Perform inspections of conveyor systems, air systems, shipping, packing equipment and building systems.
- Ability to problems solve and troubleshoot various conveyor and packaging systems.
- Perform periodic and general maintenance tasks throughout the facility as assigned and according to schedule.
- We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
Links for Chewy