Facilities Support Technician
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- The facilities support technician is a member of JD Tremec, LLC. He/She provides general assistance to the building manager in reactive maintenance and general maintenance to include janitorial.
- Report emergencies, or breakages to the Building Maintenance Engineer, or Facilities Manager.
- Set-up conference rooms for meetings as assigned by supervisor; clean-up conference rooms after meetings.
- Building Maintenance, Repairs and Conference Set-up.
- Participate in general cleaning of facilities.
- JD Tremec, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Facilities Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lift cartons, boxes weighing in excess of 50 lbs; move furniture or equipment to assigned location, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel and crouch.
Links for JD Tremec