Last updated 4 days ago
- We have 11 full-service branches in Southern California, serving Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, the Inland Empire, the San Gabriel and San Fernando Valleys.
- Manage mail services to ensure pick-up and delivery of interoffice and general mail as scheduled.
- Working knowledge of mail services and US Postal Service regulations
- Associated topics: business, commercial, community, director, luxury, manage, manager, manager i, manager iii, superintendent
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (mail room, custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.)
- Teacher Grants, Classroom Supplies Grants, Teaching Credential Grants, and Scholarships for Graduating High School Seniors (and those pursuing their education)
- The Facilities Manager is responsible for maintenance, improvement, and ongoing performance of the Credit Union's physical facilities.
- We have held steadfast to our commitment and have not changed our focus nor abandoned our relationship with the educational community over the years for the general public (as many credit unions have done to their core membership).
Links for First Financial Credit Union