Facilities Maintenance Technician
Expired 35 minutes agoInactive Job
- Repairs roadway maintenance issues to include signage, striping, asphalt, concrete and guardrail.
- Ability to drive tractor with mower attachment to cut grass, and trim trees (location dependent).
- Description Summary Travels to different highway rest areas and performs both minor and major plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roofing, roadway repairs and other related maintenance activities.
- Performs minor electrical, HVAC & roofing repairs to include some carpentry.
- Other duties may be assigned Performs major plumbing repairs, both interior & exterior lines, fixtures, and equipment.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Reasoning Ability Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where on limited standardization exists.
- Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred; experience with performing repairs is preferred.
Links for DBi Services