Facilities Maintenance Planner
Last updated 4 days ago
- Â LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: â¢ IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional AnalystÂ â¢ Certified in Maximo report writing including Crystal Reports.
- Job Description Description PeaceHealth is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Planner for a Full Time, Day position.
- Utilizes CMMS Maximo to record work order classification, priority, activities and trade.
- Complies with established safety and environmental procedures, best practices, and regulatory bodies such as CMS, DNV, TJC, NFPA, EPA, DOH and local authorities having jurisdiction.
- Â EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: â¢ Minimum of 2 years of maintenance planning experience working with CMMS such as Maximo required.
- Works with the contract administrator to ensure timely and accurate vendor support.
- Â OTHER SKILLS: â¢ Strong mechanical/electrical aptitude with an understanding of critical systems supporting the healthcare industry, such as MEP infrastructure, i.e. HVAC, chillers, electrical components, and plumbing.
- Prepares and analyzes data reports on Demand and PM Work Orders such as overdue, backlog, received/completed statistics.
Links for Peace Health