Last updated 17 hours ago
- Deburr, stack, count and tag parts
- Operate manual equipment (drill, mill, tapping arm and deburring tools)
- Purpose: The Fabricator I is responsible for creating and forming basic components out of raw material that will go into finished machinery.
- Outdoor environment: rain, extreme cold, wind, extreme heat, dust, moderate to loud noises, machinery, moving equipment.
- Must be able to pass Forklift Driver Certification test
- Physical Demands and Abilities o Ability to lift up to 50 pounds o Continuously lift, push, pull, bend, stoop, twist, reach, grasp, grip, walk, and stand.
- Indoor environment: cold, heat, dust, fumes, airborne particles, minimal to moderate noise levels, machinery, moving equipment.
- Fabricator I PA February 2020 Page 2 of 4