Last updated 1 day ago
- Fabricates and assembles polyethylene pipe (HDPE) to create a variety of customized structures such as; fittings, valves, T’s, Y’s, elbows, aqua-shields, geothermal vaults, manholes, dual containment units, pumps, gas aeration lines and similar structures that meet customer specifications by performing the following duties.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves fabrication problems in a timely manner to ensure on-time delivery of product to customer; Anticipates and plans for potential delays in fabrication; Develops alternative solutions.
- Prior fabrication experience and fusion qualification preferred.
- While performing this job the individual is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes/airborne particles; and occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions; extremes of cold/heat, humid conditions or work in high precarious places.
- Operates ISCO’s fusion and fast fusion equipment, cranes and forklifts.
- Utilizes a variety of hand tools, saws and cutting equipment.
- Frequent talking, hearing, and seeing with close visual acuity are required.
- Maintains accurate records of materials used on “ticket”; locates and pulls required materials in inventory.
Links for ISCO Industries, Inc