Last updated 2 months ago
- - Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
- Experience in the medical marijuana or healthcare industry are not required, but candidates who have prior experience will be strongly considered.
- This position primarily involves preparing, producing, packaging and labeling solventless cannabis concentrates.
- We are looking for candidates to join our Extraction Team. This posting is for Taos Location Only. Ideal candidates are able to follow direction, and are goal-oriented workers who are able to complete the task efficiently and maintain high standards of quality assurance.
- southwestwellnesscenter.com Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply Only full-time employees eligible Work Remotely: No COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process Personal protective equipment provided or required Temperature screenings Social distancing guidelines in place Virtual meetings Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- He/She reports to and is supervised by the Extraction Supervisor.
- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture Achievement-oriented
- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity This Company Describes Its Culture as: Stable