Experienced Tax Accountant
- As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and money, you'll build client relationships that will grow stronger every year.
- Joining H Block as an experienced seasonal Tax Professional means you'll serve clients with diverse tax needs and you'll have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training you'll need to be successful.
- H Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services providers
- and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
- When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live our purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
- Day to day, you'll
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clientsPrepare complete and accurate tax returnsGenerate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and servicesProvide clients with IRS audit supportMentor and support teammatesAbout H Block
- We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
- We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes.
- Livelihoods and lives.
- We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955.
- Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world.
- When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
- It would be even better if you also had
- Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
- What you'll bring to the team
- Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or taxExperience completing individual returnsExperience working in a fast-paced environmentAbility to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Links for H&R Block